New LIFE in the Land!

In times of desperation, who will people call on? What is their knee-jerk reaction? This is a time of the revealing of hearts, indeed. What will happen when a flame of adversity is placed under a people? Will they reach out to their gods? Or will they reach out to Me? 

I am exposing hearts like never before so that people can see the reality of what is inside them. It is an act of mercy, for I am showing people that they need Me. And I am shaking the things they thought they could hold onto and trust...things temporary, not eternal. I am showing them that those things will not last and can not be trusted.

And I am shaking up the ground to get it ready for the next harvest! For that is what a farmer does. He bends down and turns the soil over to make way for the new crop to grow. 

And I am coming to bring LIFE to this land! I am coming to shower this land with My Presence that all that is planted will grow and grow and produce crops that last well into future. I am springing up new LIFE in the land! New LIFE to the land!





*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts