Is That You, God?

My sheep know My voice. They learn it from a young age and then never depart from it. If there is ever any confusion whether you are hearing Me, consider this: I would never place anything heavy on you. My yoke is easy and My burden is light. The angel of light (the devil dressed as an angel) only knows how to entice the flesh and put pressure on the soul. That is how he controls. But you are not among his followers! You have been given ears to hear and eyes to see and your feet have been placed on higher ground so that you have perspective! If you are not experiencing My freedom, then absolutely question the voice you are following. It could be just a religious voice that only seeks to entrap you and move you away from your destiny. 

So take heart, little sheep! I AM your Great Shepherd and I make Myself known to you! I will not let you squirm to hear Me. I will make My intentions clear, clear, clear! So reject all other voices. They are nothing but a trap, the devil's snare...yet another tactic that will never offer freedom.

John 10:27; Matthew 11:30, 2 Corinthians 11:14, 2 Corinthians 2:11, 1 Peter 5:8



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts