Follow Me Outside!

Open up the curtains. Open up to see Me standing just outside your window! I'm waving and smiling. 

"Come on out and play!" I say. You can hear Me right through the glass windows. "I found a new spot we can splash in. It's just up the street!"

You watch as I turn around and start heading out in that direction. Will you follow Me? Will you jump from your seat and burst out the door to catch up?


I'm doing something in your day that you wouldn't believe even if I told you. So, I'm wanting you to stay extra close to Me so you don't miss a beat. I'll even put you in My bicycle basket so you can ride with Me everywhere I go! I want to take you with Me! I don't want to leave you behind. I'm inviting you outside (your comfort zone) to play!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts