Good Morning! (3)

Good Morning!

It's a beautiful day! Enjoy it, darling. Why approach your day with anxiety? The same amount of work is needed to get done whether you are worried about it or not. So why not relax and approach it with a smile?

Let My strength work for you. I am your Helper! Don't let today's joy be wasted, just because you have a lot to do. Let Me teach you how to manage life while not compromising your joy. I will be able to navigate you through your day a lot better than you can, and I won't steal your joy, but only add to it! 

So k
eep your eyes on Me!  Keep your perspective. I'm on your side! What is important to you is important to Me. So, let's do today together!

                                                                                              Love,
                                                                                               Abba

Comments

Popular Posts