Opening Your Eyes

Open again to Me. I have 'uncrusted' your eyes so they can open to all of My glory and splendor. 

Remember when Bryana used to wake up and her eyes were crusted over? You needed to pour warm water over them and loosen the crust and remove it, washing away all that was limiting her from opening up. This is what I am doing in these days for you and for many. I am pouring My "warm water" over the eyes of My people so they can open fully to what I have called them to do. I'm washing away limitations and trust issues and bringing in a time when all will see how good I Am and how faithful the Father is! 

I'm working in unconventional ways. I'm not doing things the way people expect because they have only found themselves more stuck this way. I'm calling them out to places that they have not known before. It will feel like people will be exploring new territory - like I just landed them on Mars! Their eyes will grow big as they take it all in! 

Listen - I am a God that is alive and active! This is what people have forgotten! I'm not a God that stands back quietly while the world wastes away! I am not silent and not slumbering. If it seems like I've been inactive it’s because I have been planning and waiting for the right time to make a grand move on the earth. 

LOOK UP CHILD! Out here is where you belong!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

**Bryana is my daughter who used to struggle with 'crusty eyes' every morning when she woke up. We would hear her yell from her bedroom, "Mom, I can't open my eyes!" So we would grab a wash cloth, soak it in warm water and squeeze it over her eyes until the crust came loose and fell off. God does the same for us! When we are 'crusted over' and struggle to see Him and His perspective, He warms the eyes of our heart so we can look upon Him again.









Comments

Popular Posts