Keeping In Step

In Him we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:28 NIV

Open to the sound of My voice. Open to the chances. Open to real life. 


Open to the idea that I don't compete with anyone and neither do I set you in competition with others. There is no competition in the Kingdom for there is no need for it. Everyone has a place that can't be taken from them or competed against. Like a dance team, they are not competing with each other. They are working together to create something beautiful. They 'obey' the choreography, keeping in time with the music and the choreographer's vision. In the same way, your responsibility is to get in time with the music and move to My rhythm.




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts