Actively Involved

I AM the God that calms waters, lifts and parts them, turns them to blood, makes them rise and fall. 

I AM the God that moves mountains, inhabits them, calls people higher up onto them. 

I AM the God that marks the seasons - making nature come alive in the spring and summer and be buried again in fall and winter. I AM the God that leads birds to their destination each fall to protect them from the frost. 

I AM the God that makes haters into lovers and dead men come alive. I turn captives into freeman and hopeless souls into promise-believers. 

I AM actively involved in every aspect of everything! It is the Great LIE that Satan has put out there that I am not involved and not present. I am the very OPPOSITE of that. I am the hands-on Father that makes a way in the wilderness for My kids. I clear their path so no stone will make them stumble. I am the God that is SO involved in the human race that My Son became one! I am obsessed with humans, my favorite creation of all living things I have ever made!

So toss aside the notion that I am not active, not with you, not loving you. I AM indeed working FOR you on your behalf!  And if I am for you - who can be against you?



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts