The Winning Ticket

Every year thousands and thousands of people play the Lottery.  With fingers crossed, they purchase their ticket -- a ticket that in very real and practical terms could change their lives (and those they may share it with) forever.  For many, it's more than a game, it's hope for a better life that they hold in their hands.

What many aren't aware of is that there is another Winning Ticket.  And, this Ticket has our actual names written on it.  A Ticket that has already been purchased for us.  A Ticket not made of paper, but one that has been woven with Love and Hope -- one that literally could only be purchased with Blood.

Every day, our Heavenly Father holds out our Winning Tickets in His Hands. 

"Who will take me up on this amazing offer?!"  He cries out.  "Who will receive their Winning Ticket?  Who will take the leap of faith and believe that I Am who I say I Am and that I Am a Generous and Merciful God?  Who will come?  I have made you ALL Winners!"


But, BE ADVISED. 
These Tickets are only being given out on earth. 
We must accept the offer while we are still in this body. 
 

Let me encourage you to get your Winning Ticket today.  For, you do not know when your life will be over and your Winning Ticket will no longer be offered.

 

Comments

Popular Posts