Open the Door

Open up! Open the door! Use your keys that are drenched in oil and unlatch the locks that have kept the treasures tucked away! Your keys speak LIFE and unlock LIFE. This is My heart! My heart is LIFE and LOVE. Always. Never death, hate and destruction. It is always life. 

So do not be afraid to open the door! For what is on the other side is void of fear, condemnation and anything else that scares you from the Father. 

Open to Me, and I will tell you amazing things! Things your heart will say, "How can this be? What is this?" like the manna in the wilderness. You will be in awe of My delicacies. And I will feed you with the finest from My table. For that is what I do for My beloved, even as you place your head in the cradle of My arms. I feed you and speak kindly to you. And I promise that will always be your portion. I am Good and only do Good. 

Comments

Popular Posts