Let Me In. Let Me Prosper You!

Where will you place Me? Will I need to sit in the back row? Will I need to raise My hand to speak? Will I need to wait My turn until pomp and circumstance is finished?

I, the Lord, am a jealous God and jealous for the time and space in your life, your ministry, your church service, your HEART! I wait patiently for you, but the Father grieves when He must be second place to all your agendas. My Spirit patiently strives with you, but He has so much more to say and so much more to give you if you give Him the space. 

Lay down your own ideas of what you think will 'make Me happy' or 'please Me'. Do you think I need a parade of entertainment in order to get My attention? Do you think I am like foreign gods who demand this kind of sacrifice? haha! I am not interested in your festivals and your religious duties. Do you think you do them for My benefit? Indeed you do them for yourselves, to appease your own consciences, to convince yourselves of your own righteousness. 

And I am not a God that will be mocked in the marketplace. I will not be turned over again and again to be crucified. For what I have done is FINISHED. And no man can undo it or take it away! Even in the secular streets, they can not pretend Me away. They can not take what I have accomplished and CANCEL it! haha! They will never find freedom this way! For they are only pushing against the Rock that can crush them.

What I am telling you children is this: I AM your God! I AM your Father! I AM the One that loves you with an everlasting LOVE! I want more for you than you even want for yourselves! But can a withered branch bear fruit? Can a dried up garden offer a feast? I AM here to give to you! To prosper you -- NOT to harm you! And for those who will listen and understand and COME -- to those I will show Myself and cause them to flourish like flower buds popping from its stem! I will cause them to be My light! I will cause them to OUTSHINE even the brightest. Those that follow Me will no longer be in the shadows. They will be My Champions!

Comments

Popular Posts