Come In, Lord

It's a switch, a flip of mind, a change of direction when you don't let your anxieties lead you, but rather My Spirit. You're switching from being tied up in knots to being tied up in Me, tied up in Peace. 

Letting Me in, welcoming Me, is ALWAYS the first step! And what a beautiful sight when you turn towards Me and say, "Come in and make yourself at home, Lord. My heart is your home."

For when you open the door, My Spirit will gladly enter! My Spirit only needs a nod from you. No need to beg. No need to worry that I won't show up. Believe Me when I tell you that I will always show up! For I am the One waiting at the door! I stand at the door and knock!

"Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends." Revelation 3:20 NLT

Comments

Popular Posts