Fill Up! Fill Deep!

And what shall we find on this beautiful day?

There's always something to discover, always something along the way!

For I'm like the bottomless pit, and it's bottomless servings for you!

Take, eat, have more if you'd like -- no need to hold back, it's all meant for you!


I give generous portions! No need to 'be polite'. 

I'm thrilled when you grab it and feast, when you take great big multiple bites!

For what would a good host do

if he discovered that you've nothing to consume?

He'd hurry his servants, he'd get right to it!

He'd make sure you had your plate filled in an instant!

He's not about lack - when did you ever think that? Think that could be right?

He's all about abundance and giving and filling you with delight!


He's more than a host, He's more than a waiter. 

He's the Master of Ceremonies and the supreme Great Provider! 

He's the One that gives it but He's the One that makes it, too! 

He's the One in the kitchen stirring up some more stew -- even now just for you!


So listen my dear, why hold back the portions? 

Why take only slivers when I'm giving promotions? 

Why hold up your hand, like you really don't need Me, 

like somehow you can feed others with one plate, one serving?


Don't you see, my darling? I need you to take MORE! 

want you to fill up and fill deep, so that you can pour out all that I have in store!

This is no time to diet and 'watch your waistline'. 

My food only brings life and healing, renewing your mind. 


So dig right in and don't let others stop you! 

For when they see you feast, they will want to eat, too! 

They will say, "Hmm! Let us have it. Let us have what she's having. 

For if it makes her so jolly, fill my plate, as well!

Satisfy all my longings!"


Comments

Popular Posts