The Deliverance

Let the leaders, the hosts, the ones with the most

ride the train of forgiveness and open doors that say, "HOPE!"


Let the women, the girls, the old men, and boys

Let them walk through the wicked and bring them down with great noise!


Though the temperature drop to well below zero 

 I'm heating things up to a roaring hot boil!

It's the flip! The switch! The changing of guards! 

The turn of the tables! The changing of cards!

 A new deck of Aces! Now watch me play hard!


For this is what I said I would do!

I will come and fight for the least of you. I will come and fight for all of you!

I will fight for the truth and the justice that's yours!

I will fight for your babies, your children unborn!


Who says I've forgotten? Who says I'm asleep?

Does a lion who's ready to pounce suddenly forget to leap?

HAHA! Oh dear Saints! I am not so far away!

 I am so clever, so close, so mighty to save!

Why do you doubt? Why do you wish yourselves back to Egypt?

If I can part the Sea once, don't you think I can do it? 

Again and again I have said it before. 

I will not leave you to fight your own wars.

So WATCH. WAIT. 

HOLD ON and ANTICIPATE

The greatest move from My Mountain is about to take place!


Hold your breath! Here it comes! Here it comes! And comes! 

I'm bringing it in! I'm coming in the clouds! 

I'm coming! I'm coming! And no one can stop Me!

Hold on to your hats! Hold on to your crowns!








Comments

Popular Posts