I AM About To Make A Statement

LISTEN, all people! 

I am marking these years with bookmarks, like rabbit ears on the corner of a page -- folding it over to remember it and come back to it. I am marking them as a chapter in history that will STAND OUT, be remembered, be talked about, be WOWED over again and again -- the time that God shifted the world into a new narrative -- when God saved the world! I am marking them in eternity... for NO ONE will forget the GOODNESS I have shown and the Goodness they witnessed in the land of the living!

For GREAT is MY FAITHFULNESS! Great is My Hand! Great and mighty and powerful! And just as I showed Myself in the Old Testament, when the Word of the Lord was scarce, so I will show Myself again during a time when again, the Word of the Lord is scarce! But many will come and fear Me...from the least to the greatest they will KNOW that I am God and there is no other! I will pillage the enemy and give you back the silver and gold! I will do this for My Name's Sake! I will do this to show that I am living and NOT dead as they suppose! hahaha! I am alive, alive as ever! 

And who can stop the mighty hand of God?


Comments

Popular Posts