Enlarging Your Territory!

Where do you go when you want to go fishing? Do you stay in the house and hope for the fish to come to your door? haha. 

The more you get out there, the more people you'll catch! So throw your net FAR. SO FAAARRR! Let it fall on the farthest places of the earth even! Why stop here when there is so much out there? Why limit your fishing ground? Why stay so small in your own little pond? Go catch the BIG fish in the ocean! Cast your net! Throw it! Hurl it! Get out there and win those souls! For they are all yours for the catching! 

Believe me when I tell you, they will swim so fast to the net! For the net is their safety! For I swoop them up not to harm them, but to bring them into the BIG RIVER. I bring them IN and I let them swim freely! They didn't know that the ocean had trapped them. But when you swoop them up, they will then know, for they will feel the difference between the salt water and the fresh water. And they will know that this was always My plan for them -- that they have been created to swim in My River where the water flows fresh!

So? Let's GO!


Comments

Popular Posts