Watch & Trust

I am not a man that I should lie. I don't lie. I won't lie. It is not even in My nature. 

"So where is the deliverance?" they say. "Who will help us now even as we stare at our adversaries, even as they drool over the thought of devouring us?"

I tell you that I will not leave you in the place of discomfort for very long. I won't take you and shake you off, like dust off of a blanket - I won't let the enemy triumph. 

But will you trust My plans as I lay them out? Will you trust My EVERY move? Could it be that the giants think logically and I am going to stump them with the unexpected? I won't do the logical thing. I will do what I do so that they say, "We never saw that coming!" Isn't that what an ambush does? It takes the enemy off guard! Why would I then do what is expected and natural? Why would I move in a way that is predictable to the enemy? HAHA! I will make My chess move so unexpected that even the BEST of them will be bewildered! I don't move in the logical realm. I move in MY time and under MY terms. 

So STOP trying to figure it all out! It is not for you to figure. It is your job to WATCH and TRUST and KNOW that Daddy Has Got This!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts