Come A Little Deeper

 Open up your heart to the unknown. Tap into the springs yet discovered!

"Could there be even more?" you ask. 

You better believe it! I'm not a surface God. I work in layers and levels. So come a little deeper. Come a little closer. Be teachable and hear My Voice. I'm helping you journey past the things you see with your eyes and past what you see even on the surface of the spiritual. I am deep waters. I live in an eternal realm of possibilities and favor and blessing! I won't stop at the surface. Like a good host that would never leave their guest just standing in the entryway of their home, I lead you through to give you the FULL tour! Why would I start a journey in your life if I didn't have full intentions to take you through to the end? 

So lean in. Lean back. Lean evermore on My breast. For I am tender and kind and lowly at heart. I don't demand and push and bully. I have never treated you that way and I never will. Let Me fill all of you. Let Me in and let Me push past the places that still resist Me. Let us live together without resistance, only Love.

Come in a little deeper, even as you let Me do the same.




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts