Arise, My Love!

Arise My Love in the presence of your enemies! Who has ever said that you are the tail? For you are the head, a warrior, a champion, a leader! You take the helm! You take the bull by its horns! You rise up in the midst of your enemies and TAKE OVER! You do not shrink back, coil up, fearfully wish it all away. No! You rise UP! UP! UP! For this is where you are seated! In heavenly places! And you conquer and destroy your enemies, even as he is slumbering! 

Oh, Body of Christ! This is the hour of the great take over! But it's a take over that is not what it seems! It would seem the enemy has been loosed on your land, but Au contraire! The enemy is frightened and swarming, like bugs and worms that scatter when the soil is turned over!

So keep your perspective! Hold your ground! For the delay is about to become an explosion. But the explosion is not for your destruction, but for your enemy's! 

So fear NOT! Remember, what I have told you! I AM THE ONE DOING THIS. I am the One making a chess move! And ALL will feel it. No one will be left untouched. I will make it clear and I will have My way. I will not let you drown. I will hold you in the palm of My hands. I will hold you and you will not be harmed. Psalm 91.



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.


Comments

Popular Posts