Come

I am with you always, even to the end of the age. (Matthew 28.) Come and find refreshment and nourishment under the waterfall of My presence. I am not a God that pressures you to experience anything. I always send out an invitation and it is up to you whether you'd like to participate. Just know that you are so completely welcome to come to Me anytime and all the time. I am an open door to you now because My Son has made a way for you. There is nothing held back from you inside My love. I pour Myself out generously, there are no hindrances. The only hindrance is the level of your willingness to let go and let Me love you. So come and let it all go. Don't talk yourself out of enjoying life with Me. 

I'm not going to go anywhere. I've 'taken off my shoes' and plan to 'stay for awhile'. You can't scare Me away by your neediness. That is why I'm here! Only the sick need a doctor. (Luke 5;31) And because you acknowledge your need for Me, I will stick this out with you. You are never a burden to Me. I never grow tired of you. Even if you talk to Me about the same things everyday, I'll listen like it's the first time! I just want you to feel like you can come to Me. I just want you near. Does a good father push away his toddler that he adores because she babbles? Of course not! He is delighted to hear every sound from her mouth. And I enjoy you, darling, in the same way. You are my sweet child, my baby. I will never tell you to hush. Say all that needs to be said. 




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts