All Day, Everyday

Remember, I am not limited. I'm not limited in where I can meet you throughout your day. You don't have to compartmentalize and place Me in boxes saying, "This is where I can meet God, but nowhere else." This is what religious people do! They think I am an item that can be pulled out and then put away at their liking and discretion. People don't do that with people, why do they think they can do that with Me? I am not an item on the shelf to be manipulated...like some kind of 8 ball or fortune teller cards. I am alive. I am alive inside of you! So wherever you go, I go. And I meet every challenge that you face because I am right there in you. 

Feed off of Me throughout your day and know that I am so close and so accessible. I'm here for you, darling. I'm here in each thought and struggle and trial. And I will give you wisdom and insight and eyes to see the things that will help you and aid you. I am all about spiritual things, but I am also a practical God. I provided food for the widow. I provided tax money from the fish's mouth. I fed My people in the wilderness with manna and quail and water from the rock. I am practical. But many times the practical things become lessons I want to teach you. So, look for Me in the practical and you will also learn from Me in the process. 




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts