Unlimited Love!

My love for you is higher than the heavens. You can not even stretch up high enough to reach the end of it with your hand. It's beyond your comprehension. It's bigger than your understanding. 

So you can never boil Me down. You can never logically work out my favor for you. People have a need to understand only what they can fit in the palm of their hand. But I tell you that my love and passion for you can not be fully held in your hand where you logically work Me out. This is what some have done and they box Me in this way. 

Let Me show you that you can never control or hold all of it in your hand. It's too great! It would be like trying to fit the universe into your hand. Impossible! 

So don't try to limit My love for you! Don't say, "He only loves Me or can only love Me this much." You can't control how much I love you! You can't manage My compassion and grace over your life. You can't tell Me that it's impossible for Me to love you more than I do now. For My love has no limits! I Am outside of time. So I'm not limited to earthly rules that say, "Love can only go so far." I am a God that loves to the fullest! And I will shower My love on you! Just stand under the waterfall and let Me drench you with just how much I love you. You can not contain Me and control Me! Let Me be your plenty, your more, your everything! Let Me show you that your hands will never be big enough to hold all of Me, like thinking you can hold the sea in your hand. Choose instead to swim into Me and discover just how deep it goes!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts