Setting You Up to Win!

Love is distracting and can take your mind off so many things. When a person is in love, they aren't distressed about all the usual things. They are caught up moment by moment in wonder of the person they love. They are walking on 'cloud 9' everywhere they go. 

My love for you will cause you to lose focus on the things that don't need your attention, like the fear that wants to bring you down. My love will take you out of that thinking and into a world where I always win and never lose. 

Listen, I never lose! I have yet to lose a battle. So bring your battles to Me and I'll make you a winner with Me! I am making winners out of every loser. They no longer will lose (or feel like they are losing all the time). They will win, win, win!!

I set you in motion to win, not lose. I don't set you up to fail. I set you up to win! Think of the Israelites. I didn't lead them in the path that was the shortest because that would have set them up to fail. In my mercy, I lead them through the wilderness. So you see, the wilderness experience is not only My wisdom in your life, but also My mercy and goodness toward you. 


I want to see you win! And win you will!!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts