Sofa Chats Book Update #5

BOOK UPDATE! The manuscript officially made its way to the graphics department last week for layout! And the cover is looking awesome! I’m trying to decide if I should reveal the cover before it publishes or let it be a surprise?šŸ¤”šŸ¤” any thoughts? (I’m leaning toward surprise!) 

I’m just so thrilled that this project/dream is coming true and it looks like it will make it in time for the holidays! šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»šŸŽ„

And also! I’d like to ask for prayer for this project. My heart is growing in anticipation for what God is going to do with it! 

Thank you AGAIN for those that have sown into this project! You literally are helping make this happen!!

Go here if you’d like to be a part of it! šŸ˜ #sofachats

https://www.gofundme.com/sofa-chats-book?pc=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=955ea46c33274957a993e35b317aed06

Comments

Popular Posts