Taking the Land

Good morning! 

Today is a beautiful day! You can see, darling, the departure is near! And just let me tell you how bright it is, so there's no need to fear.

See, I've held you back only to launch you forward! With great decree you will bring forth order! You will rip the enemy right out of his slumber!! He will not be expecting to see you come at him. 

He will think you are muzzled and tamed, but to his surprise he will see you take off with great gain! You will win and win and win some more. He will be scrambling to fight as he hits the floor! Do you see? I am using you to go after, the very thing that trampled you and stole from you -- but it will be YOU that he hears when he hears the great laughter! hahahaha! So much joy in My presence! You will leap and dance and walk in your province! 

So enjoy today and everyday. Start breathing in the fresh air in this new land! It is clean and good and brings only good. I have set this time in place and I have made you to fill this space. For such a time as this were you made!

The wind is at your back!
I love you!
Abba, Daddy














Comments

Popular Posts