Sailing Into the New World

Steady now. We're almost there. To the finish line we sail toward, the end is so near! Don't look to see how things will stay the same... as if I'm not doing something different in a mighty way, in your day! Look to see the change taking place. Look to see how you'll settle in a land that you have never lived, but now will live there by grace! 

No, don't expect things to be the same. Don't expect things to stay where they've been! For I am bringing in such a change with the wind!! Just like the wind vain that flips, changes direction, so I come in and change things -- even the election! haha! You thought I wouldn't be so straight forward, but I am telling you that I AM IN IT. And I am throwing myself into the middle of the action!

So don't be wondering who is behind this great change! Just look up and see! It's ME! It's ME! Don't give credit to others, undue. Give credit to the One who is changing and giving great justice where justice is due -- even OVERDUE! 

Now don't sit back as if there's nothing to do. Stay in position to speak when I tell you to. Yield to Me and just see what I'll do! This is no time to be silent, this is the time that I bring in the new! So be brave and move when I tell you to!

Photo: freepik.com

Comments

Popular Posts