Together!

Swing to the left, swing to the right. 
Dancing shoes on 
as we waltz into the night!

I'm taking on new territory so I'm getting you in place
to take your stand, find your voice.
It's onward and upward in My powerful grace!

You have yet to know 
the power that's in store.
What comes next 
will make your jaw hit the floor!
Like nitro I come in 
and suddenly blast forward
those who are ready, 
those who are brave, 
those who come out of the corner.
Yes, no more hiding. No more pulling back.
I'm pulling you into the limelight 
so be ready for your comeback!

I'm making dreams come true -- 
both yours and Mine.
For all My dreams are wrapped up 
inside you like a goldmine!
See, when you step in and when you step out
that's when we shine together, no doubt
Do you see what I am talking about?
Your courage to step out 
means that I have a chance to love them.
All the people who need My love 
will be so thankful that you reached them.

So hold on tight, for it's a great rescue!
Together we will love them, 
together we will scoop them
up and out of the pit that holds them!
















Comments

Popular Posts