New Beginnings!

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day and here we are! The open door! 

Things are free and fresh and new for the taking! Things you thought were empty are now full and overflowing -- like vats of wine or oil that flows! 

Oh, you'll chuckle so hard you'll feel it in your toes! You won't believe the provision that's coming! Like an earthquake that shakes, you'll tremble, my darling! You'll laugh and laugh and laugh 'til you can't and then you'll get back up and laugh with more amazement! You'll think you're dreaming, but you really aren't. Oh, you think I'm kidding, but you must take into account that I AM Provider and what I do I do well! So watch for Me darling, for this will be a story to tell! Just as I parted the Red Sea so I will part things in your life -- opening the new to you, for you are My Bride! The land will flow with milk and honey and every inch of you will know it -- every inch of your body. Your finances will look different, your relationships, too. I will touch every corner of your life and make it new! Do you think I can't do what I said I would do??

So LOOK FOR ME, darling! Keep your eyes wide open! For in Me you'll be wonderfully surprised! I have spoken!

                                                                                       I Love You!       
                                                                                       Abba, Daddy



When the Lord brought back his exiles to Jerusalem, it was like a dream! We were filled with laughter, and we sang for joy. And the other nations said, “What amazing things the Lord has done for them.” Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us! What joy! 

Restore our fortunes, Lord, as streams renew the desert. Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy. They weep as they go to plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the harvest.  ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭126‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.126.1-6.NLT


Comments

Popular Posts