Ready to Launch

Off to the races! It's away we go and up, up and away! 
It's climbing and faster, so much faster today! 
It's putting you on the fast track so you can be just where you should be. 
It's moving at MY speed, at super velocity! 

It's powered by solar, complements of the Son (wink) 
so there's no need to pay to get your 'car' to run! 
Yes, I fuel you and feed you and send you off, but go with you! 
You're coming with ME, you see. 
You're riding on My back as we ride into your destiny! 

I'm not going to hold you back any longer. You're revved up and ready to go, 
so I can't keep you in the shadows or make you linger. 
You're like a runway model who is ready to walk,
all dressed up and ready to move at the touch of My finger. 

So don't be frightened little one. 
It's not so overwhelming when you keep your eyes on the Son. 
Nothing is too much when you keep your eyes on the Son, 
for He is your beautiful portion! 

Yes, I gladly give you the Kingdom, you see! 
I'm looking to give it away! 
I'm looking to see who will receive it this day! 
I'm looking at hearts and giving the inheritance away!

Comments

Popular Posts