Yes Day, Everyday!

Open to the wonder of all the things I've been telling you. Step in with Me. So many won't step in because they must have their 'lives in order' before they will follow. They are waiting for the perfect time to say 'yes' to Me. 

I tell you, TODAY is the perfect time to say yes. Do you go to a restaurant and wait a whole day before you say yes to the waiter who is asking if you'd like more coffee? No, you respond immediately because the moment is there. And so, when the moment is there, say yes! Say yes to everything I am telling you and wanting to give you. For I have many upgrades in store, and it's going to take your accepting them to receive them all. 

So just keep saying yes to My kindness and My love and open up to receiving from Me. Don't be closed-mouth, close-fisted, or keep your eyes closed tight. What benefit is there in that?? Relax and let the nourishment in!

Comments

Popular Posts