Live Like I'm Real

Don't be surprised, my darling, when you face trials of many kinds. This IS earth after all. And earth is not heaven. But, this is why you pray, "Your Kingdom come, Your will be done ON EARTH as it is in heaven." For YOU have the authority, the means to call what is in heaven and bring it down to earth!

And what things are in heaven? The Peace of God. The Righteousness of God. The favor of God. The prosperity (favor, blessing, advancement) of the Kingdom! YOU can SPEAK and make it rain! Hahaha! YOU can call what is not there and BRING IT INTO REALITY, into real time.

THIS is why you don't despair! Because I have given you the power to CHANGE things on earth! Just as I gave the first disciples the power to change their environment by bringing heaven to earth as they cast out demons, healed the sick, raised the dead, so I give this same authority TO YOU! Why would I train you and teach you about kingdom authority but not let you live it out in real time? Why would I tease you like that? I have trained you so that you will walk in the supernatural just as Jesus did! 

Never say, "Well, I can't walk on water. I'm not Jesus." In this world, you are like Him. You are CHRISTians. Jesus walked in full surrender to My voice. He fully trusted Me and understood His authority as a Son. This is how He walked on water. And just as a good teacher does, He showed you what is possible with full expectation that you would do the same. Again! Why would I teach you to walk in the supernatural and not give you the means to walk it out in real life, real time? 

This is where religion has tied the hands of My people. It teaches "freedom,” but all the while wraps shackles around the people's feet so they can never move; they never encounter what the gospel looks like when put into action by faith. False teachers have lead them to think that I am no more a reality than a fairy tale, no more than a feel-good story.

But those with eyes to see and ears to hear, LISTEN! I have made you for SO MUCH MORE! So grab hold of Me! Believe every word in the Word. Believe that it is not pretend. Believe that it is a reality! Live your life like I'm real. For I. Am. Real. And every word in the Good Book is alive!










Comments

Popular Posts