Heartbeat

Listen for the sound of My heartbeat. Like a drum you hear in the distance. You tune in. You catch the tempo. You feel the rhythm. You move to the pulse. THIS is how we bring the harvest in - with the sound of My heartbeat. 

For My heartbeat is SO strong over people's lives. They don't know it, but I am so wrapped up and tangled up in them - so enamored by them. And My heartbeat is steady over them, for I love with a steadfast love. My heartbeat does not change depending on 'the weather'. My love is consistent. I love just as much on the sunny days as I do the rainy ones. Nothing can separate people from the love found in Me. I have promised to love forever and I keep that promise.

But, I have been so misrepresented over the years because shepherds have not listened to or tried to listen for My heartbeat. They read the scripture but remove My heart from it. They put it to a different rhythm, not the rhythm of MY heart. And in this way, like the Pied Piper, they have lead many away from Me. They have set a different pulse than the one that comes from My inner core and the sheep have followed them. 

But! I am clearing the airwaves! I am removing the white noise and clutter so that the sheep that have been lead astray will hear Me for themselves -- now more than ever. And I will diminish the sound of the shepherds that aren't in time with me and increase the favor and raise the volume on the sound of those that are willing to lock into MY meter.

I am coming! And as I draw closer, the sound of My drum and the rhythm of the beat will get louder. People will feel the pulse and they will know My heart once and for all.

Comments

Popular Posts