Walk to the Rhythm

Worship Me and only Me. Don't let your heart stray away/drift from My tender love for you! Don't let your heart want something else! Don't let the patterns of your life reflect anything but our love relationship. Find the rhythm. Find the pattern of My rhythm. My Spirit will speak in rhythmic patterns, just like in music. And if you tune your ear to it, you will fall right in sync with what I am doing and what I am saying. 

It is not the hard way. It's the easy way! But only for those that don't fight against the rhythm of My Spirit. If you lock into My flow, you will find it to be effortless! You will easily eat from My table...with no condemnation, no confusion, no questioning. For you will not question My love because My love will be the pulse that you are walking to, the steady beat that you have locked into. 

Feel it. 

Live it. 

Walk to the rhythm of My Spirit.


Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Galatians 5:25 NIV


Comments

Popular Posts