Change is on the Horizon

All at once! That's what will happen! It will be so sudden, you won't have time to prepare for it! It will be a suddenly! For SUDDENLY things will look different. Like Alice and Wonderland... she fell quickly into great transition and was never the same! But it was for the better! She then remembered who she was! For if My people will just REMEMBER who they are, they can change the world! But they forget. They are distracted by much. So much. They have forgotten the only thing that is needed. Like Mary, they must remember that the only thing needed is to be postured at My feet.

I am doing something in YOUR lifetime that will shake things to the core. They will bring such change and transition that those that thought they were so secure will fall like lightning from the sky! For that is what happens when the haughty get haughtier. The only direction they can go is down. For they can never climb higher than the Most High!

I AM who I AM and I will come and deliver your children! For they are precious and they carry a mark that is different. They carry the scent of heaven that is distinct! They carry a mantle of wisdom! And they will be like torches that bring light... like Olympic torches that never burn out! They will go on and on and on and shine like stars in the universe! For this is what I have My eye on! The future generation that will carry My glory! Even to the farthest parts of the earth! And then ALL will know and ALL will see and ALL will be wowed by My Presence and GLORY!

Comments

Popular Posts