New School

Coming into the NEW of what God is doing is both exciting and scary all at the same time. It's like moving to a new city and starting in a new school. There's so much uncertainty in it, and it requires pure courage to take that first step into the building of unknown faces and spaces and things. 

There's a decision that has to made: Am I willing to jump into it and let myself explore EVERYTHING that this new place has for me? Or will I shrink back and never take full advantage of what this new place is willing to impart to me? 

It is really up to me. No one can make me embrace the new school. I might be forced to go and sit in class, but no one can force me to make new friends or learn and adapt new ideas. No one can force me to join the extra curriculum activities where things can really come alive and I find my 'tribe.'

It can be scary. There's no denying that. But let's be courageous! Let's be excited! For the 'new school' is just the beginning of a wonderful world God wants us to explore. And He gives us full permission to embrace and enjoy every bit of it!

Comments

Popular Posts