Include Me!


Here is a raw entry from yesterday's time with the Lord. He is reminding me that life is supposed to be lived WITH Him. He's not just the God of Sundays and church services and spiritual events. He wants to be part of every aspect of life... even the mundane things like doing dishes, walking the dog, going about our work day... He's saying, "Include Me!"
***

Include Me! Just invite Me in. Like how I joined parties and weddings. I joined in the fun! Why do you think I'm such a stiff? Do you think I don't enjoy a good time?? I created good times! I created dancing and merriment! For that is what is happening in heaven! And let it be -- on earth as it is in heaven! 

No more separation of secular and sacred. No more boxing Me into compartments where you manage Me. Let Me in on living! Every day living! Let Me show you that I am just a part of the mundane as I am the high points. I am the God of the little and the big, the small and the grand. Every aspect of life. 

Let Me talk to you about things you didn't think were worth talking to Me about. Let Me to talk to you about the simple, silly things of life. 

Talk to Me. I am just a call away.

***


Thinking about the song: One Call Away by Charlie Puth:


I'm only one call awayI'll be there to save the daySuperman got nothing on meI'm only one call away
Call me, baby, if you need a friendI just wanna give you loveC'mon, c'mon, c'monReaching out to you, so take a chance
No matter where you go, know you're not aloneI'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the daySuperman got nothing on meI'm only one call awayCome along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you freeC'mon, c'mon, c'monYou and me can make it up, anywayFor now, we can stay here for a whileCause you know, I just wanna see your smileNo matter where you go, know you're not alone
I'm only one call awayI'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on meI'm only one call awayWhen you're weak I'll be strongI'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be longDarling, if you feel like hope is goneJust run into my armsI'm only one call awayI'll be there to save the daySuperman got nothing on meI'm only one, I'm only one call awayI'm only one call awayI'll be there to save the daySuperman got nothing on meI'm only one call awayI'm only one call away

Comments

Popular Posts