Come Find Out For Yourself (with vlog)

Let rhythm and rhyme do the trick every time.
With pleasure I speak them to you.
It's fun to deliver a message with flavor,
And it's fun for the listeners, too!


                        

I don't tease you with things you can't discover.

Why would I do such a thing?

No, I wrap them in love, like sweet treats to savor

so it's easier to swallow and easier to deliver.                          


I'm not so stern-faced as some think I am.

I'm not such a bore or a dread.

I don't just sit in my castle and brew about things. 

I do know how to have fun, my friend!


Did you know that the Spirit loves to laugh?

He's whimsical, funny and free!

He's not like the image that they have concocted!

My goodness, they really don't know Me!


Like facets of a diamond, I have many sides to Me

just like most people you know.

For, do you know anyone in this world

that only has one side - only one side of them to show?


So don't be so quick to think you have Me figured.

I'm SO big and wonderful -- so much more of Me to discover!

Don't let the masses tell you what they think.

Come find out yourself! Come see for yourself, My darling!


Now join me on YouTube or Rumble for a chat!

Today’s Chat: “Come Find Out for Yourself”

On YouTube:

https://youtu.be/K4i_qUbSuR

On Rumble:

https://rumble.com/v1ayu4c-come-find-out-for-yourself.html

See you there!🤗

-Valerie 


Comments

Popular Posts