Rest & Know

REST in the shadow of the Almighty. REST and know that 

  • I am strong enough.
  • Nothing is impossible for Me
  • I love you more than you can comprehend. 

Who else can hold the universe in his hand? No one. And so only I am mighty. I am strong enough. 

And who can hold the wind in his hand? No one. And I am like the wind. I am free and move freely. No one can contain Me. All things are possible.

Who else loves you enough to die on a cross to forgive you and make you his own? No one. For I alone am your Savior. And My heart is full knowing that you are Mine.

And if I am strong enough, and if all things are possible, and if I love you so much...then EXPECT that I will move powerfully, lovingly and wonderfully in your life! 


Remember! My presence breaks the yoke! 

It sets people free! 

It gives people new starts, fresh days, new beginnings!


Consider the demon possessed man in the tombs! He was nothing but a controlled human before he encountered Me. But ONE touch was all it took to make him well!

And so trust Me when I speak into your life! Believe Me when I say there is hope and healing. Have full assurance that I will do all that I am able to do! 

REST in the shadow of the Almighty. REST and know that 

  • I am strong enough.
  • Nothing is impossible for Me
  • I love you more than you can comprehend. 

Psalm 91, Mark 5:1-17


Comments

Popular Posts