Lean On Me

Open to My Promises. Why look at the cards in your own deck? If you're leaning on your own strength, you'll have a weak hand. Push those cards aside and begin to say with Me, "The Lord is my Comforter. The Lord is my portion. The Lord is my fortress, my God in whom I trust!" IS there anything greater than the hand I extend to you? I will ALWAYS be the stronger one between us. 

You will no longer depend on your own strength to make things happen. For if you do, you will forever stay stuck in the land of hopelessness. But I will come in and make you a radiant and wonderful Bride whose great strength will be from My throne alone because you will be going in My authority and My willings. I will give you the strong scepter so that it will not be your willings but Mine. 

🎶Lean on Me when you're not strong and I'll be your Friend. I'll help you carry on.🎶




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts