Sofa Chats Book Update #4!

BOOK UPDATE! I’m inching closer! This week my manuscript should be headed to lay out! And my project manager wanted me to know just how much my editor thoroughly enjoyed reading it, which means a lot since I know these folks see a lot of manuscripts come across their desks! šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

If you have been thinking about giving into this project, now is a great time! My most immediate goal I am reaching right now is the next $800 in the next few weeks. This project has been a little bit of a leap of faith for us, but when God says Go! ya can’t say no. šŸ˜‰ If you would like to ‘leap’ with us, click on the Go Fund Me link below.

And I can’t say thank you enough to those who have given already! Sarah, Kirsten, Billi, Angela, Stefanie, Diane, Mark & Lori, Holly, Kelli, Jane, Akeisha & Gina!! šŸ˜˜šŸ’•

I’ll keep keeping you posted! Exciting times! 


https://www.gofundme.com/sofa-chats-book?pc=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=a01b844f3ded4cd48594fd63eff5b15a

Comments

Popular Posts