Sofa Chats Book Update #3!

BOOK UPDATE! Here’s the latest: who knew...but this thing takes time. Lol I guess I’m used to making my little photo books with Snapfish where the turn around is within days.

The manuscript is getting a thorough cleaning by the editor, which I’m very grateful for! I should have it back in my hands for approval by the end of this week. They are also working hard to help me get the best cover possible. As you might assume, there’s probably going to be a picture of a sofa included somewhere. πŸ˜‰ πŸ›‹

Hey! There’s still time to sow into this project! Just jump over to the Go Fund Me link below. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜
Thank you, thank you to all those who have already supported the project! ❤️❤️❤️

And check out my new headshots! Had to wait for a nice sunny day. 😊

https://www.gofundme.com/sofa-chats-book?pc=ot_co_dashboard_a&rcid=b6076c8bce054b229039986e60d57bc8


Comments

Popular Posts